Rarely available four bedroom two bath home in Torino area of Port Saint Lucie with spacious open concept living. Renovated kitchen with soft close cabinetry and large granite island counter, perfect for dining, cooking, and entertaining. Bathrooms also newly renovated, along with new LVP flooring throughout main living areas. Roof replaced in 2020 and an extra large walk-in pantry was added. Huge master suite has room for king-sized bed and sitting area and is separated from the guest rooms creating a feeling of privacy. Work from home? Two additional dens mean you don't have to sacrifice bedrooms for office space. Large yard with room for a pool, great area schools, and lots of fun activities nearby, like Mets spring training stadium, make this home the perfect place to live.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,360 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 44
2,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dining Family,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,French Door,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Stucco, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Patio,Shed. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price