Location Extraordinaire! Situated on an oversized cul-de-sac homesite offering the utmost privacy in the highly sought after, Torino neighborhood. The welcoming front porch is the perfect spot to sip on your favorite beverage in the mornings or early evenings. The double door entry opens to a true 4 bedroom spacious floor plan offering views of the inground screened pool and expansive back yard. The kitchen is open to the breakfast nook, living and dining rooms allowing the chef to be a part of the entertaining. Master bedroom offers walk-in closets and access to covered screened pool. Master bath equipped with dual vanities, garden soaking tub and separate shower allowing for the ultimate spa treatment.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,858 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 47
1,858 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Pull Down Stairs,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated,Inground,Screened,Solar Heat
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Shed,Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price