Charm and character define this 2005 CBS custom home in Jensen Beach/Rio area. Well-manicured yard and peaceful setting in the days of much needed tranquility will be appreciated by all. Covered back patio overlooking the pool and fountain with entire residence fenced. 12 foot and 9-foot ceilings for added comfort with formal and informal dining. Top quality appliances in rich wood cabinets lets you create meals that will make you enjoy dining in family style. Walk to parks, Intracoastal or bike to Hutchinson Island! Elliott Museum and the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center- just minutes away.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,349 sq. ft
Corona Del Rio
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Kitchen/Dining Combo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. 4 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Balcony,Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Lighting,Patio. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County