WIDE WATERFRONT IN JENSEN BEACH. The view from this riverside gem will take your breath away! Live like you are on vacation in this idyllic setting, nestled in the privacy of coconut palms. Featuring, two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, volume ceilings embellished with wooden beams, a spacious kitchen with ample cabinet & counter space, and classic terrazzo floors, plus metal roof, central AC (the window unit is a spare), updated plumbing and electric. A deck on the riverside creates a soothing place to relax and a perfect place for entertaining. The private dock will welcome your future boat and there's a private ramp to launch your paddleboards or the canoe the owners are leaving for you so you can start exploring the beautiful Indian River Lagoon right away! With a short walk to downtown Jensen, you can enjoy a meal and unique shops and galleries. Home to Jammin' Jensen, the Pineapple Festival, and more! Close to the beach, the US Sailing Center, beautiful parks and excellent schools.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,130 sq. ft
Cable Available,Septic Available,Water Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Laminate, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Frame, Block
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Outdoor Shower,Storm/Security Shutters,Awning(s).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price