Spacious breezy home minutes to pristine beaches, great schools, shopping, boat ramps, golf, theatres, water park/competition swimming/diving Peaceful neighborhoodRelatively high ground, no flooding.Large nearly half acre propertyStrong concrete block construction5 new Hurricane resistant windowsAll new screens2 Bathrooms Marble & Travertine RemodeledOlder rood in good conditionFenced back yardScreened patio opens to master, dining, kitchen, living, & bathrooms wrapping around back of house
Single Family, 1 Story
1,779 sq. ft
INDIALUCIE PLAT OF
1,779 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Felix A Williams Elementary School
Stuart Middle School
Jensen Beach High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Garage, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Wall Oven
- Tile, Marble, Concrete
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Other. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Handicap Access,Wheelchair Accessible.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Foyer,French Door,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 54 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Covered,Drive - Circular,Driveway,Garage - Attached,Garage - Building.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Outdoor Shower,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio,Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Corner Lot,East of US-1,Irregular Lot,Paved Road,Public Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price